Rpg-elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

+8
Master Splinter
Remey
Michelangelo
Donatello
Raphael
Leonardo
Mikko
Oroku Saki
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Fallen... (Rpg in progress) - Page 40 Empty Re: Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Mikko stopped and looked at him confused. "What?" She looked around the room then back at Saki. "You...OMG you think I'm infected!?" She backed away from them, they were going to kill her. "I'm not infected, I'm coming off of drugs. I swear! Anyway I kissed you so...you would be infected too." She told Saki. "So...how are you feeling?"
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Saki smirked.
"Quite well actually, except of my wounds."
he admitted freely.
"And mark my words, I said "you might". NOT "you have it and are going to die", so keep cool."
Jesus, he was glad that he never frenched her...

"And kiss the turtle a couple of times, will you?"
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Mikko folded her arms and rolled her eyes. She walked closer to Saki, close enough to almost be touching him. She grinned wickedly at him. "So how about I give you a kiss for good luck?" She asked.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Before the girl had come close enough to be a threat, Sakis foot lashed out quickly, against her sternum. He might be wounded, but he did not try to hurt or injure her, just to push her back and for this task, he figured, his strength would be enough.
Once he felt safe again, he rolled his eyes. This girl surely was a glutton for punishment.

"I warned you, honey!"
he announced in a singsong voice, showing his annoyance.
"Just *try* to behave like arational human being and your life might be much easier."

(The last post said clearly that he was ready to kick out in case she came closer)
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Mikko buckled over a bit, more out of surprise then anything. Ok that sucked. He sucked. They all sucked. She straighten herself up and brushed herself off. "Don't fuckin call me 'honey' bastard! What you scared of me now?" She asked feeling some pride in that thought, even though it was only because he thought she might be infected.

"You better come back for me." She said in a warning tone before walking back to Mike and standing next to him.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 pm

"I am afraid of no one I can fight."
Saki flat out denied.
"And now you better hope that you have it, otherwise I *will* come back for you."

//And cross my heart and hope to die, you won't like it...//
he thought viciously.
Now who did she think she was, insulting him, *threatening* him, even...
Saki made a quick mental note to search for her, once this mess was over and to execute his revenge for this.
In case she wasn't infected, of course...
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Mikey caught Saki's smirk and flashed him an uncertain look - that quickly turned into a glare - in return. But Mikko put his mind at ease somewhat shortly after. Although the kiss on the Shredder's cheek didn't help much. He pushed the thought out of his mind and just kept an eye on Mikko, making sure she kept her word.

It looked like she was going to stay after all! He smiled inwardly, but didn't want to show his enthusiasm up front. However, there was no doubt he had an ear-to-ear splitting grin on the inside!

It strengthened even more when she asked him where his room was. However after that, on the outside, he had a blush. Was she serious? Not that he could blame her. Those cots weren't the most comfortable for long-term sleeping conditions.

He was getting ready to answer her when Saki spoke up. He didn't have to know what was said exactly. The man's expression was enough and Mikey gave him a smirk of his own this time. Not that he really intended on doing anything out of bounds. Heck, if he did give Mikko his room for a few days, he would just sleep on the couch. Anything to make her more comfortable.

When Mikko collapsed suddenly, he wanted to be right by her side, but he hesitated. Was she coming down with...whatever-it-was-those-things-they-fought-in-the-sewers had? He glanced wildly around the room looking between his father and the Shredder for the answer. They certainly seemed to think so.

It really hurt when Master Splinter told him to stay away from Mikko. It definitely wouldn't be his choice. He wanted to be there for her. But if she was infected, did he really want to come down with it too? Of course not! Heck, she kinda kissed him earlier. Wouldn't that mean he already got it?

He nodded to his father and looked down at her now-still form sadly. This sucked...really, really sucked. He was happy when she finally came to again and explained that she wasn't infected. Only she was going though some kind of drug withdrawl. Which, for Mikey, didn't seem like a much better scenario. Drug misuse was bad...

It both sickened and amused the youngest turtle when Mikko was telling Saki that she kissed him. And that she wanted to give a kiss for good luck. He had to hide a little snicker back on that one. There was no way in shell Saki would let her near him. And that was just fine with Mikey.

When Mikko moved to his side again, he gave her a warm smile. "So, you were talking about sleeping arrangements..." he reminded her, flashing her a wink that held no other meaning than just to flirt with her again.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Mikko smiled at Mike and nodded. "Can I use your room?" She asked again. If she was going to have to go through these withdrawals down here she at lest wanted a better place to sleep. She leaned closer to Mike and whispered to him.

"I don't think he's going to come back for me...I promise I'm not infected." She tried to assure him
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Giving the woman a wary glance, the safety of his family his utmost priority, as all good fathers would be, he finally gave a nod and led Saki to the doorway.

"Of course you are to be blindfolded once more and led, but I am sure you would do no less were our roles reversed," he stated firmly, pulling a length of fabric from his pocket and gesturing for Saki to lower himself so the much shorter rat could reach.
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Saki still kept his eyes on the woman, glaring, barely acknowledging Splinters order. When he saw the fabric in his hand though, he gave an annoyed snort.
But obviously he wasn't going to be tied up again, a small comfort. If he heard *something* approaching, he could and would certainly rip the blindfold off to fight as well as he was able to.
Another snort and he lowered his head, closing his eyes.
Whatever he could say or do would just make him stay down in this abyss longer... so for once he would play by the rules.
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:45 am

Splinter certainly hoped his son would understand his caution one day, though he was surely angry right now. it went against everything Splinter believed in to leave the woman on the floor as he had done, but even if it had just been a convulsion from anything else, you weren't supposed to move or touch a person, just make sure they couldn't get hurt, and the woman had been fine.

Sighing, he tied the blindfold around Saki's eyes, grateful that he, at least, was being sensible, and placing the mans hand on his shoulder, led him out into the tunnels.

They walked for awhile, Splinter taking a few unnecessary turns to throw Saki off the scent, but eventually they stopped at the bottom of an access tunnel.
Splinter removed the blindfold and glared at Saki.

"This tunnel leads straight up to fourteenth street. You must find your way back to your lair yourself. Do NOT reneg on our deal, understand?"
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 am

Saki stretched gingerly and looked himself down.
Bare chest, torn pants, tabi... well, it was not as ifhe wanted to dine in the Ritz. Hewould probably take to the roofs,the safest route for him anyway.
Fourteenth... two miles or less. He could do that.
When Splinter reminded him of their deal, he snorted in exasperation.

""*Normally*"

he drawled.
"... I would say yes, sure and be off, laughing my ass off. But..."

Here he hesitated for a moment.
"... you did not do your worst. Therefore, I think it'll be only fair if I remind you of something:
How in the blue hell shall I contact you?
I need a phone number, email addy or a place and a time, otherwise you're down there and I am up here.
Ever thought about that... *master*?"
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Splinter gave Saki a rather gentler tap to the thigh with his stick than he could have, bearing in mind that the man had been through a fair bit already and he DID want him to actually help, but the Master in him would not allow a student, even an ex student, speak to him in such a way.

"You will be back here in forty-eight hours."

He wasn't asking.
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Saki hissed in annoyance at this, pawing the ground in aggression, but could not work up the energy to get really mad. After all, it could have been much worse for him.

"When I told you, what on *earth* was I thinking..?"

he grumbled and closed his eyes, sending his mind out to the street to make sure that he won't end up in a gang of infected. He didn't exactly need a brawl right now, with anybody, but especially not with infected crazies, while he was semi-naked, wounded and covered with abrasions and small cuts.
But the coast seemed to be clear and after another threatening hiss at Splinter he turned tail and made his escape into the night.
He did not take the time to check the area more than briefly, before he used a ramshackle fireladder to get on a roof to pause for a bit, heart hammering heavily in his chest, the relief of being actually free made him dizzy.
Or maybe it was the blood loss again.
Anyway, he spent a good ten minutes on the roof, half happy, half sulking.
Sulking, because he had actually tried to *help* Splinter, against better knowledge.
Arrogant, stupid, senile bastard!
Next time he'd... but there wouldn't be a next time.
And if so, it would be under his own conditions!
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 am

Arnurna wrote:"Sorry" came a both voices from the engaged pair and both of them even reached out to catch one of her elbows carefully just encase. letting go once sure the pretty blond was stable. They have have only bumped her... still best make sure she was fine.

"Can you spell sardines?" Jaci joked in regards to the coment about it being crowded.
Which gave Jacob the chuckles and he nodded. "Yeah - at least unlike the fish we know why we're stuck in the tin though." he continue with a wink and the both of them broke into sniggers.

"Well aint we just lucky ikle fishies?" Jaci grinned at Charity. "So hows you been? stuck in here workin for you so far? had any troubles with Madam Tootsie thus far?" she asks gesturing at the head honcho. She for one didn't relish the thought of holing up til this damn pandemic ran its course but hell what other choice was there really? And eside Jacob wouldn't bring her here if he hadn't thought they'd be safe as possible.

"Madame Tootsie?" Charity only just managed to contain a laugh at the name, smiling at the two. "Things are okay here so far, but I haven't been here that long. How about you? And is Toot...um, Tatsu the one in charge?"
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled at Mike and nodded. "Can I use your room?" She asked again. If she was going to have to go through these withdrawals down here she at lest wanted a better place to sleep. She leaned closer to Mike and whispered to him.

"I don't think he's going to come back for me...I promise I'm not infected." She tried to assure him

Mike nodded to her. "I didn't think you were..." he told her, smiling. If he even had a single negative feeling about it, he wouldn't have offered in the first place. "And yeah, I guess you can have my room." Then his face split into a wide grin. "Hope you like kitties, 'cuz you'll probably have to share with him." He flashed her a knowing wink.

-------

https://rpg-elite.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=57
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum