Rpg-elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

+8
Master Splinter
Remey
Michelangelo
Donatello
Raphael
Leonardo
Mikko
Oroku Saki
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fallen... (Rpg in progress) - Page 39 Empty Re: Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

Post  Leonardo Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Leo scratched his neck. He still was a little overwhelmed with what he saw a few minutes ago.
"I um...ok, but I am not so sure anymore, if we will get the answers we want" he said and continued walking.

They continued their walk through the park. "Any ideas where to go now? Otherwise we could go back home and check on the others. To be honest...I feel a little weird with the Shredder in our lair."
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 pm

"At least not alive..."
Raphael grumbled, understanding and completely sharing Leonardos uneasiness with the current situation.
"I swear, if I'd just get half an hour alone with him, he'd sing out like a nightingale, whatever I ask... but nooooo, we're the *gooood* guys..."
Muttering for a while under his breath, he actually considered his blue-banded brothers question.
"I think we should go to the perimeters of the park... just to see, if there *is* something to see."
he suggested finally.
"Staying close to the manholes, of course."
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Coming back into the main room, Splinter arched a brow at Saki questioningly.

"In such a rush to help us. Admirable, but...remember our agreement, Saki."

The girl had to stay, and Michelangelo seemed to be under her spell, unable to hold his ground. He sighed, slightly, not wanting to be the villian in this scenario, but to save a life?
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Saki snorted.
"My, my, you're *still* that damn difficult to please!"
he commented, all injured innocence.
"Here I am, all ready to fight for a noble cause and stuff..."

He casted a look around, deciding not to mouth off much more, at least until he was sure that nobody would retaliate.
With the orange-banded goofball this had been an easy bet.

"And I am not exactly eager to spend more time in a sewer than necessary, when I can get antibiotics, painkillers and whatever else I need back where I should be. As well as informations, mind you... so why waste more time?"
He took a step forwards, using his relative tallness, compared to the two mutants, tocast a look over their heads, trying to find out which door would lead to freedom.
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Mikko looked over at Splinter, no one had yet told her she HAD to stay so she was going to try and get out as well. She attempted to move around Mike and the rat.

"Yeah and I should go too. I mean I have gang connections so I could bring back info as well. right? Right. Sooooo I'll just be going as well k."
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Casting another pointed look at Saki, Splinter gave the woman a smile.

"I am afraid I would not feel right if you were allowed above, miss. It is far too dangerous, do you not agree, Saki?"
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Saki understood the look *very* well. And no, he had no intention, to get a reminder of who was in charge momentarily, after all, the last one had very nearly killed him.
He gave an annoyed sigh.

"Yeah, it *is* dangerous."
he grumbled unwillingly.
Then the ghost of a smirk brushed over his features.
"While you'll be *totally* safe in the lovely sewers of lovely New York, surrounded by lovely... erm... frogs and rats and zombies and alligators..."

Hey... he *had* agreed with Splinter, after all!
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm

"Alligators? There are alligators down here too!? oooooh nononononono. I'm going." Mikko said as she stepped a little closer to Saki. "I rather deal with zombies then gators and who knows what else down here."

She looked at Splinter and smiled. "But it was lovely meeting you and your family. And I hope that our next meeting is under better circumstances."
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Now there were many reasons why letting the Shredder roam around free down here was a bad idea. The top of that list was him knowing exactly where the lair was. And that was NOT okay with Mikey. Or probably anyone else, either.

When Mikko kissed his cheek, he smiled back. Like Sensei, he really wanted Mikko to stay. But her asking him to let her go with Saki was making it really hard for him to say no to her. She almost had him wrapped around her finger and he knew it!

But then thinking if she did go with him, that would put her in danger. And that of course didn't sit well with him. He wanted to protect her. Just like her drawing of him. Superpowers or not, he knew how to get the job done...

Which was why he wouldn't let Mikko's flirting get in the way of doing the right thing. Luckily Master Splinter was there to try deterring both of them from leaving...at least on their own. In Mike's hesitation, he already accidently let Saki past. There was no way in shell Mikko would get past him, too.

"Sorry, babe, but you're totally safe here. No alligators can get in here..." He gave her a reassuring smile. "My bro, Donnie, has this place sealed up tighter than a drum."
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Mikko sighed heavily and looked at Mike with puppy dog eyes. But she soon gave up and threw her hands in the air. "Alright! I'll stay. But if I become alligator food, I'm haunting every single one of you fuckers." She smiled a little at Mike. "Can I at least get pass and tell Saki bye?"
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 am

And there it was again. Man, how does she keep doing that? That was his look! At least she finally gave in and said she would stay. Score one for Michelangelo!

But his victory was cut short when she asked him if she could get passed him to say goodbye to Saki. Was she really just wanting to do that or was she trying to trick him again? 'But she said that she would stay here...' he tried reasoning with himself.

That part won out and he moved out of the way. "Okay, but you promise that's all?" He just had to know if he could trust her.

And he STILL didn't think it was a good idea for the man to just walk out of there, anyway.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:12 am

Saki had *tried* to be good, yes, but he couldn't help a disdainful grin in Mikeys direction.
What a henpecked little pussy-whipped *bitch*!
Nevertheless, Splinters glare wiped the smirk right off his face.
He even ducked his head slightly, but went a few steps farer into the room, looking around.
Now where was the goddamn exit..?
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 am

"Promise!" She chimed and went over to Saki. "Looks like I'm staying...Be careful ok." She leaned up and gave him a peck on his cheek, then moved away so that who ever was taking him topside could do so.

She walked back to Mike and looked at him. "I'm not staying in the closet...Where's your room?"
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 am

Her words made Saki shudder a bit.
Sure, he knew the power of sexuality in negotiations - or for keeping simply alive in exchange for certain... services... but it occurred to him, that she actually *wanted* to get some from the mutant!
Despite of himself, he sent a short, nearly pleading glance towards Splinter.

"I don't really need to see more of this..."

he muttered in quick Japanese, hoping that Splinter would have mercy and let him leave this place, before any more kisses to green cheeks happened.
"... come on!"

Yeah, he was nearly begging... but he seriously did *not* need to see Mi-ko and the orange-banded mouth-breather vanish into their honeymoon suite for whatever they would do there.
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnurna Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 am

"Sorry" came a both voices from the engaged pair and both of them even reached out to catch one of her elbows carefully just encase. letting go once sure the pretty blond was stable. They have have only bumped her... still best make sure she was fine.

"Can you spell sardines?" Jaci joked in regards to the coment about it being crowded.
Which gave Jacob the chuckles and he nodded. "Yeah - at least unlike the fish we know why we're stuck in the tin though." he continue with a wink and the both of them broke into sniggers.

"Well aint we just lucky ikle fishies?" Jaci grinned at Charity. "So hows you been? stuck in here workin for you so far? had any troubles with Madam Tootsie thus far?" she asks gesturing at the head honcho. She for one didn't relish the thought of holing up til this damn pandemic ran its course but hell what other choice was there really? And eside Jacob wouldn't bring her here if he hadn't thought they'd be safe as possible.

Last edited by Arnurna on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Arnurna
Arnurna

http://monstersandmutant.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Mikko had NO intentions of sleeping with the turtle. But a room with a bed sounded much better then a closet with a cot. Unfortunately the lack of drugs in her system were starting to effect her. The nausea hit her hard, she turned to ask where the bathroom was but before she could open her mouth her body became ridged.

She fell on the floor, stiff and convulsing. It wouldn't last long,but it was painful. The drugs Mikko had been taking could passably cause death if stopped abruptly and she didn't have any more on her.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Leo agreed to that idea and continued to fake an old man..just in case.
He looked around while they kept walking through the park. Some screams could be heard from the distance.
"Man..when will this all end...and how?!" he asked himself worriedly.

A few times they saw some guys running past them. Leo tried to contact these, but they were gone too quickly.

"Hey...".....

"Um...hello?"

"Excuse me-...." He sighed. These people didnt seem to want to answer questions right now and inwardly Leo couldnt take this amiss.
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Despite of his painful injuries, Saki reacted quickly.
A powerful jump, that put considerable stress on his back catapulted him quickly towards the opposite door, where he turned and stared at the convulsing female.

"Oh, fuck it!!"
He growled, eyes wide and maybe even a bit scared.
"I *told* you to stay under the goddamn blanket you stupid bitch!"

When he understood that she could not move, at least not at the moment, he dared to take her eyes off her and look at Splinter.

"You think, she's got it?"
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

It was certainly the first thing on his mind, the stiffness and convulsions exactly the way rabies would affect one, and Splinter's eyes were wide as he assessed the situation.

"We must take no chances," He, surprisingly, agreed with Saki, stepping backwards himself. "And you had best pray you have not kissed the woman, since it can be transferred by saliva." He glanced pointedly at Saki before turning his attention to his son.

"Keep your distance, my son. No matter your feelings, if she is infected she is dead already. For our security, she must be locked in that room once more, but do NOT let her bite you or kiss you. I will show Saki the way to the surface."
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Saki reached with a pained grimace for his torn back.
"Impeccable timing, like all women."
he stated caustically.
" But well, better now than later... or earlier."

Damn, his back felt like it was on fire again and he hoped that he hadn't torn out the stitches again. For a brief moment he closed his eyes, leaning heavily against the wall with one arm. The sudden rush of adrenaline had made him dizzy and whatever thoughts he might have had about running were gone for good now. He was just too weak.

Splinters mentioning of the sickness being trasferred by saliva made him worry for an instant and he ran their brief time together through in his mind. Yeah, she had kissed him, but fortunately only on unharmed skin, so his chances were good that he was uninfected still. He knew a few people with HIV and seriously doubted that this disease was transmitted by other means than the dreaded Human immunodeficiency virus, therefore, he felt quite safe.
*And* he would be set free, soon! For the moment, things were looking up.
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo agreed to that idea and continued to fake an old man..just in case.
He looked around while they kept walking through the park. Some screams could be heard from the distance.
"Man..when will this all end...and how?!" he asked himself worriedly.

A few times they saw some guys running past them. Leo tried to contact these, but they were gone too quickly.

"Hey...".....

"Um...hello?"

"Excuse me-...." He sighed. These people didnt seem to want to answer questions right now and inwardly Leo couldnt take this amiss.

Raphael shook his head at his brothers attempts to talk to somebody.
"Useless!"
he snorted.
"They're all scared shitless, can you blame them? We have to rely on our eyes and ears, not on *them*!"
He glanced over to a nearby street.
"Road is blocked..." the red-banded turtle mentioned.
"Probably a mass panic and the cops trying to quarantine them..?"
he mused aloud and walked on, still trying to give the impression of an old man.
Some hundred yards later, they saw a burning car, hlf an hour later they heard gunshots ring out and Raphael winced.
"Either the cops or somebody trying to survive..."
he commented. It was useless to try and help now, they would be outnumbered even worse than during their encounters with the Foot Clan.
And he wasn't sure what fate would be worse; being brought before a gloating Shredder to die or suffer at his discretion, or be either torn apart or... transformed... by them.

For once, Raphael thought that the Shredder would be the better option.
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm

After a few seconds her body finally calmed down. She laid there breathing hard and slowly sat up rubbing the back of her head. She knew what had happen, and she knew that she wasn't infected. What she didn't know was that they thought that she was infected.

She looked around a little dazed and moaned as she stood up. "ow..."
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Saki narrowed his eyes, scrutinizing her sharply. She seemed to be... dazed, but he had no way of telling if this was from her fall or already the first signs of the sickness. Better be save than sorry and he made no move to get closer to her.
To retreat back to the wall might have been his first impulse, but years of training prevented this. He would have had no way of dodging an attack that way.

But for now... she still seemed sentient and there was no harm in comforting her, at least with words.
"Seeya in a bit."
he said quietly, knowing that he was most likely telling a lie., before he turned his head to look at Splinter.

"I bet you're going to tie me up again."
he stated sulkily.
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Mikko looked over at Saki and walked up to him. "I HAVE to come with you." She said quickly in one breath. "I need my drugs." She'd been through detox before, and this attack was only one of many to come, then there would be cold sweats and shaking. Nothing nice.

"Don't make me detox down here." She said pleading with all of them. "Oh and FYI. when someone passes out, the polite thing to do is catch them!"
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 pm

When the girl was approaching, Sakis demeanor went from slightly subdued to highly alert in an instant.
"Stay back!!"
he snapped, quickly shifting his weight to be able to lash out with a foot, in case she would come too near to him. He hadn't survived that long, because he took unnecessary risks.
Screw Splinter, screw the turtle, he was not going to rely on the lovey-dovey idiot and the decrepit rat for protection.

He stared at her.
"You might have something else than cold turkey."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum