Rpg-elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

+8
Master Splinter
Remey
Michelangelo
Donatello
Raphael
Leonardo
Mikko
Oroku Saki
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fallen... (Rpg in progress) - Page 21 Empty Re: Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

Post  Charity Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Charity awoke with a start at the banging and groaning, sitting up and staring around her in fright. What in the hell...?
Feeling her stomach turn to ice, she stood and made her way slowly, cautiously, to the bars of her own cell, tears filling her eyes at the monster oppposite.

"Oh Ernesto..." she breathed sadly, grieving already for the young boy. He was dead already. He just didn't realise it yet.

Resting her forehead against the bars, all she could do was watch as he raged, cursing herself for not doing more to help him. If only she had made him clean his wounds sooner. If only she had driven him to the hospital instead of here.

If only...

If only.

"I'm so sorry, Ernesto," she said, a litle more loudly, though she knew he wouldn't care. He was beyond thought, now.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 am

Leo sat down next to Don on the couch and looked at the tv.
"Oh...man..." He shook his head.

How was this possible? How did that happen so fast over the night? What could they do now?

"And Master and me decided earlier to visit our 'guests' with some food later that day" he said to Don. With 'guests' he meant Saki and the girl, who were locked into a deep hole somewhere in the sewers.

Then their MAster approached them and Leo pointed to the TV screen. "Something bad happened, Master."
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Donatello Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Donatello shook his head.
"And that is already an euphemism for the real disaster..."
he added quietly.
"But before you ask, I have no idea what could cause this... not now! The humans don't know as well."
He paused and rubbed his eyes, still clutching the coffee pot like a lifeline.

"They suppose that it started sometime in the night.
Yesterday night, when coincedentally we managed to capture the Shredder - and the Foot knows this!
Is it just me, or might this be more than a coincidence?
It is not too unlikely that he has given orders for such a case and... that would mean that *we* are responsible for this in a manner of speaking."
Donatello
Donatello

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Tatsu Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 pm

It was close to 9 am when a certain, overtired and overworked Elite entered the detention center.
And the raging captive made even him take a step back.

"Ernesto..?"
he asked quietly, stepping closer, but certainly not too close.
"Ernesto, can you hear me?"

Another wail and another outburst of aggression convinced him to retreat.
"Kuso! Now we have it in here as well!"
he cursed, before taking one or two deep breath and rubbing his eyes... so tired!

Finally he managed to pull himself together and looked at the other prisoner, the girl, who was eying what had formerly been Ernesto with huge, sad eyes. At least she was uninfected - she would have changed already if she were. No point of keeping her locked up anymore.
Who was she anyway?

"I am sorry."
He said quietly, trying hard to ignore the uneartly shriek of the new infected, when he stepped up to the cage and unlocked the door.
"Is he... are you and Ernesto in a relationship?"

--------------------------

Slowly, things in the Foot Clan HQ came back to life.
A couple of rested lower members were condemned to kitchen duty, making coffee, tea and sandwiches for the rest and their hundreds of guests.
Tatsu himself was still awake, thanks to what felt like gallons of strong coffee, but he would need to sleep soon.
He gathered all informations that were out at this time and prepared another short speech to the refugees, to provide them with the newest informations as well.
The city was at war, it was like some Doomsday scenario movie. The police was absolutely overtasked, unable to provide protections against looters as well as the infected.
To make things worse, several police stations had been infected as well, before it had been known that whatever it was, was contagious. Now they had infected in riot gear and bulletproof vests running amok, as if the regular ones hadn't been bad enough!
Not to mentioned the trigger-happy survivalists who had just waited for a situation like this to shoot up anything that moved and probably killed more healhy and harmless people than the infected did.
It was hell outside, but so far it was known that it was not airborne and not in the water supply.
Thank God for small mercies.

Tatsu fetched another coffee. Damn, he was tired!
But he was on his own, Saki was gone, probably dead or infected and he was the leader now.
He glanced to a clock on the wall.
In half a hour he would make his little presidential speech and then he'd sleep as well.
Master Tatsu
Master Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnurna Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Jacob had awoken as usual early, to discover Jacqueline was already awake and watching him in silence, he mouthed a 'good morn' to her a smile covering his lips. She grinned back at once kissing him lightly - her version of 'good morning'.

The pair of them were naturally early risers and so whilst the rest had still been resting Jacob had taken his fiance out of the caffeteria and the pair had warmed their bodies with some light warm ups. Whilst Jacqueline did not have martial arts skill the pair took part in simple stretches, ones Jacob had shown her. After all it was their usual morning routine... and Jacob felt that since the rest of their lives had been turned on the axis that at least this morning he could give Jacqueline some sense of normalancy... even if for just twenty minutes. Then they'd simply spent time trying to reach one of their parentals, Jacob his mother and Jaci hoping against hope either her Mother or Grandmother would answer. The lack of response was disheartening but refusing to believe the worst both youths had turned their phones off and hoped for better luck the next try.

So they where wide eyed and able to lend a hand in the kitchen. Jacob introducing Jacqueline to his 'work colleagues'.
Arnurna
Arnurna

http://monstersandmutant.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:45 pm

The mans question caught Charity off guard, who was still staring in dismay at Ernesto, or what had once been the young boy, and she turned to him sharply.

"Of course not!" She snapped, angry at the insinuation that she would date a minor, but she was instantly contrite. "I'm sorry...it's just...it's been a long night, and he's just a kid! No-one should have to go through such horror."

Finally she dragged her eyes away from the monster, sucking in a deep breath.

"I only met him last night. He was injured, I offered to help." No use dwelling on what couldn't be changed, no matter how painful the situation. "There's a big bag of medical supplies, there in the corner. If it can be of any use to you, it's yours."
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Tatsu Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

The few members who were on kitchen duty were tired and unwilling to do their job. After all, who wanted to be Neelix if they could be busting skulls outside or something - well - cooler?
Therefore a group leader was standing in the kitchen door, wearing a stern expression and made sure that everybody at least pretended to work.
And he was not above recruiting another random member for this duty, even more so, if the member was well below his rank and obviously willing to work a bit.
Jaci and Jacob soon found themselves in the kitchen, in front of a pile of sliced bread and toast, butter, cheese, jam, peanut butter and honey and with the explicit order to prepare them for feeding the masses.

The girl working the coffee machines finally had mercy and swiped them large mugs of coffee in exchange for pinching a peanut butter sandwich for herself, winking cheekily at the frowning group leader and walking back to her job with a sexy little sway of her hips.
Another girl was scrambling eggs and frying bacon, two guys were preparing plates, cups and cutlery... altogether they were pretty busy.

--------------------

The Elite gave her a strange look.
"Hey... what's the matter with that? Sure, he looks young but... ah well. I suppose it doesn't matter any more at all."
he agreed.
"Thank you anyway for trying to help one of ours... though it turns out tht he has helped you as well."
He stifled a yawn.
"I suppose you can use a nice hot coffee now - we have breakfast ready. And after that you can find out for yourself what's going on out there. About the supplies you might want to talk to our resident doc... later."
He yawned again.
"Sorry... I am awake for roughly 30 hours by now."
he explained and lead the way towards the cafeteria.
Master Tatsu
Master Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Remey Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Remey had once again found himself in the kitchen that morning. He let his little one go off and play with some of the other kids her age. He served the people as well did some dishes. He smiled at the couple that came in and went back to his work. He didn't mind being in the kitchen, but with so many people and the heat from the oven, it was growing increasingly hot.
Remey
Remey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Mikko must have finally dosed off, when she woke her neck was stiff from sitting up so long. Everything was sore and her ass had fallen asleep. Shredder laid beside her, head on one of her thighs. Her body desperately wanted to move to get some relief, but she didn't want to disturb him. He needed rest, and if that meant that she had to suffer a little discomfort then so be it.

She rested her arm over Saki's body and looked up at the grate, Everything was quite for now. Maybe they ate each other, or just got bored and left. She grabbed her water and took a big swig, closing her eyes as she savored the feel of the liquid hitting her empty stomach.

they didn't have much, she had a few more chips and some cookies. But that was all. and the only drink that they had was what the turtle had given them. She hopped that in the mess they weren't forgotten down there. And she worried for the safety of the young turtle. She may have seen him as an enemy, but at lest he was kind to them. Well...Kinder then the others anyway. And she REALLY didn't want to see that red masked turtle as a zombie. Better to rot where she was then face a monster like that.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Charity followed the man out, after grabbing her handbag and slinging it over her shoulder. She wasn't about to leave it anywhere it might get lost, the contents too precious for her to lose, and she even laid her arm over it protectively.
Soon, the scent of toast and coffee wafted towards her, and she started to wonder what sort of group this was. Certainly, no shelter she'd ever visited was this well organised and equipped, and why were they all wearing that strange clothing?
It was the swords that confused her, though. Gangs with guns, she'd seen that. With knives? Sure. But running around the city, brandishing swords like wannabe Samurai?

Weird.

Once in the kitchen, she gave a shy smile to everyone.

"Can I help with anything?"
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Tatsu Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:46 pm

"We need some more cereals - on the board over there, some milk from the fridge and more spoons!"
a teeny called back, not bothering to look who had asked him.

"Nah... you go and eat breakfast."
the Elite intervened.
"You had a hell of a night anyway, they can handle it. Get a rest and try not to think too much about it any more."
He saw a young man around who seemed to be even more tired than the rest.
A lower member and a girl he had never seen before were making the rest of the sandwiches.
He nodded to them.
"And you! I think you should go and have breakfast as well, they are almost done here anyway."
He yawned again.
"Damn, I need to sleep. Off you go, folks!"
Master Tatsu
Master Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Taking all of the information in his stride, he did little but twitch an ear as he thought. Some sort of sickness or madness running through the city above, and it just happened to star after Saki had been captured? More than a coincidence, perhaps, but he could not believe even Saki was capable of such things.

"The only way to gain an answer, my sons, is to ask a question. Come, we shall pay our guest a visit, but be careful. We must be vigilent, even more so, with the madness above."
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 pm

"This fucking, traitorous SON OF A BITCH!!"
Raphael exploded.
"Master Splinter, you said we shall not kill, but surely we can make an exemption once in a while, can't we?
I swear I'll rip this little cunt an extra hole when I get my hands on him!
Whatever he knows, I'll get it out of him, the one way or the other!
Goddammit!! I bet he is sitting there and grinning, while the city falls into pieces!
Come on, we'll wipe the smirk right off his damn face!"

Fuming with barely contained rage, Raphael made a beeline for the door, unstoppable in his anger and convinced that the only bastard who would pull such a stunt was the very one they had caught.
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 pm

"Raphael!" Splinter barked in a tone that demanded it be listened to, and if Raphael knew what was good for him, he would stop.

"We do not fight violence with violence. Nor do we punish without due cause. Control your anger and put it aside for better use. We will ask Saki some questions first and then, if he does not answer them satisfactorily, you may ask him YOUR way."

The slightest hint of a smile flickered across his face, so fast it would be missed if you blinked. Then, quite suddenly, he walked over to Raphael and rapped him on the head with his cane.

"THAT is for your language. I taught you boys better!"
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 pm

"Yeouch!!! What was that for now?"
Raphael protested, rubbing the smarting spot.
"Your dear former student is all I said and a bit more... and do you really think he'll tell us what we need to know because we ask politely?
The citys going to hell in a handbasket, but *we* have to play nice, of course, of course..."
His voice trailed off, but he was visibly sulking.

"Jesus-hopping-Christ on a pogo stick, if only my foul language would be our biggest problem. Can we perhaps *go* now and get some *answers* out of Sakiyaki?"
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:04 pm

The fact that Saki was his former student made it all the more important for Raphael to control his temper! He didn't need another to turn to wickedness.

"Yes, let us go immediately. Who is coming with us?"
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Donatello Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm

"Umm... Master Splinter, I'd suggest we all stay together for now."
Donatello chimed in.
"I will bring some bandages and disinfectant, perhaps some water and food for the captives... maybe it will be easier to get some informations out of them, when we can offer them something..? And after what I've seen on TV so far, we should *really* stay together to guard each others back."

Seeing Raphael rolling his eyes, Donatello sighed.
"I know, I know... but we can play "good turtle, bad turtle" with them - and you can choose first what turtle you want to be! Deal?"
Donatello
Donatello

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Nodding gratefully to the man, Charity took two pieces of toast and found a place to sit, trying not to stare at the strangely dressed men and the sheer amount of people here. If so many were sheltering, she could only imagine how horrific it was outside, now.
Damn, the hospital needed all hands on deck, if they were ever going to find a way to beat this madness, but she couldn't see how she could make it out of here safely.
The man had mentioned a doctor, though. If they had their own doctor here, maybe she could be of assistance to him? She would ask after she had eaten.
If she was going to be given such hospitality here, the least she could do was offer her services.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Mike gave Raph a small smile when he patted his shoulder. It looked like Raph believed him after all. He watched his brother head over to the couch and Mike was quick to join them to see if there was anything new.

Just then Splinter came out of his room. Guess he didn't have to go get his father after all. Good thing too because he really hated disturbing his father when he was in his room. Master Splinter was ALWAYS doing something important in there and could get really crabby when interrupted. But this was an emergency so that took precidence over whatever he was doing.

Mikey was about to answer his father's question when first Leo spoke up then Donnie. The words "Shredder" and "Foot" were spoken and Don seemed to be on a roll. But his conclusion caught the youngest turtle off-guard. WE...caused this? But how...and why would he think that?

The resounding 'crack' from his father's walking stick brought the young turtle out of his thoughts and he winced. Wonder what he did this time... he mused silently. He just saw the aftermath and it had to be painful for his bro-in-red.

When Splinter asked who was going to visit their captives, Mike, very willingly, raised his hand.

"Ooh! Ooh! I do!"

He wanted to see how they were doing and hoping that Saki hadn't killed Mikko while he was gone. But Don suggested that they all stick together. Which was totally cool with him.

"So let's get this show on the road, guys!" he said, impatiently. "Do we need to bring them anything? 'Cuz I can totally get some things together quick..."
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Donatello Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm

"It might be best if you'd bring a little food and water - not too much, though."
Donatello replied to his younger brother.
"Otherwise we lose the edge of being able to give positive reenforcement for compliance... I wanted to say, if they aren't hungry they don't mind if we offer them somethingto eat or not!"
he translated what he had said, sighing inwardly.
"I'll grab some bandages and disinfactant, you get the food and some water. Back in a minute!"
Donatello vanished quickly in his room and came back after a short while with a small bag.

"I'm ready!"
Donatello
Donatello

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Mike nodded and hurried off to get those things. He used a smaller bag to carry everything in this time. But it was still big enough to sneak a few extra things in the hidden compartments. Soon he returned with the bag marginally full and had it slung over his shoulder. "Ready, too!" And with that, he headed for the door.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Proud of the way they had organised themselves, Splinter hummed to himself as they made their way along the tunnels, as if he were strolling in a park, not heading to see his mortal enemy.
Inwardly, of course, he was deadly serious, thinking over all the problems before them, worrying for the safety of his family and the people above.
What sort of monster unleashed such atrocities on the innocent, and why? These were at least a few of the questions he wanted answers to.
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnurna Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Jacob gave Remey a nod whist Jaci had 'Hiya'd' from beside him. the hot drinks where accepted with more than grateful thanks and wide smiles. The order to get out because the rush was almost over was meet with both happy grins, Jacob with a slice of tomatoe on his head... mysterious as to how it had ended up there... for whilst the couple had joked and chuckled and made play fun of each other the food never became involved.

Jaci spotted the offending slice and giggling swiped it from his short cropped black ruff and place it on her sandwich - no need let good food go to waste. The couple went to look for a seat, clutching happing a sandwich each and a fresh hot drink the pair looked for a spot. Jaci lead the way to the pretty blonde woman who'd came in to the kitchen before and asked of her "Mind if we sit with you?" in her friendly way Jacob behind her smiling politely.
Arnurna
Arnurna

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:04 am

"Oh, of course." Charity waved at the empty chairs, inviting them to sit down. she was only a visitor here herself, though the man the other young woman was with seemed to belong here, with those strange black garments on.
It was on the tip of her tongue to ask what she'd gotten herself into, but politeness kept the question silent. Instead, she smiled at the two.

"I'm Charity. Been quite a night, huh?"
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnurna Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 am

"Thanks, it's been completely hectic." Jaci agreed with a nod, parking herself gracefully down across from Charity.

"Thanks, it's been utterly chaotic." Jacob informed at the same time awkwardly seating himself beside Jaci.

The couple grinned at each other for a brief moment of shared amusement before Jacob remembered his manners and said holding out one of his big hands now for a shake, seeing as they where free of his brekky burdens. "Hi Charity, pleasure to meet you, my name is Jacob and this is Jacqueline my fiance." he gestured to Jaci whom nodded.

" Jaci, every one calls me Jaci." She offered freeing up her own hand for shaking.
Arnurna
Arnurna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum