Rpg-elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

+5
Charity
Michelangelo
Oroku Saki
Arnurna
Mikko
9 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Fallen... (Rpg in progress) Empty Re: Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

Post  Mikko Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Mikko smiled at that. "I love kitties!" She took Mike's hand and gave it a light squeeze. "lead the way handsome." She said motioning for him to bring her to his room, she was eager to lay down and go to sleep. Her body was so tired.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnurna Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Jaci grinned in some triumph - she wondered if the name would stick? hehehe ah well, the guy needed to learn how to lossen up, a good leader would know how to let such a silly thing roll of his or in this case 'her' back like water of a ducks back. Jacob sniggered and glared only playfully at Jaci - whom simply shrugged and tried to look innocent.

"Yes Master Tatsu is in charge." said Jacob with an nod of affirmation.

"Yes he's so in charge he acts like it's still fuedal Japan and not the twenty second century..." Jaci grumbled - for certain not all employers expected their staff to bow! ha!

Jacob snotted and prodded her gently in the ribs. "old habits die hard I guess. Well thats good to hear, if things are all right so far they should be alright for the rest of your stay - you know first impresssions and all that." he shrugged. "It's the same old same old for me - just with extra work now al these people are here and holed up with us."

"Yeah guess it hasn't been too bad." Jaci agreed. "Haven't been here long myself."
Arnurna
Arnurna

http://monstersandmutant.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:10 pm

10. 23 pm

It turned out to be a slow and especially *painful*two miles to cover the distance from 14th to the Clan HQ.
A stabbed thigh, a *twice* torn back and he was supposed to jump from roof to roof, putting tremendous stress on both injuries. Either that or try his luck in the streets - and that was near suicide in his current state.
He needed more than an hour and was limping heavily when the clan came in sight.
And in this condition he should go down there?
No way, Saki decided and sat down gingerly in the shadow of a large billboard to rest for a bit.
At least until his painful gasps and pants returned to something like normal breathing.

For now his back seemed to be okay, but his thigh was bleeding badly once more. He didn't have much time...

------------------------

As usual, the Clans doors were guarded by at least one Elite and several high-ranking group leaders, heavily armed and ready to fight to the death.
They had a constant radio headset connection with the sniper on the roof, who kept them up to date with the developments on the outside.

"Person approaching... limping, dunno if it's a crazy or not."
the bored voice of the sniper informed them.
The door they were guarding was massive steel, so a single person couldn't do much to take it down.
Unfortunately, the person kept out of the streetlights and therefore it couldn't be determined, who or what it was. The door remained shut.
Until...

((OOC: paused until the others in the clan catch up. This means: Remey, Charity, Jaci and Jacob!! ))

Last edited by Oroku Saki on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled at that. "I love kitties!" She took Mike's hand and gave it a light squeeze. "lead the way handsome." She said motioning for him to bring her to his room, she was eager to lay down and go to sleep. Her body was so tired.

Mikey grinned and returned the squeeze. "Awesome!" Then he lead Mikko to his room. He really wanted to come up with some other sleeping arrangements for her soon because he would surely miss his room. He hoped Mikko wasn't a person that liked spending a lot of time alone in their bedroom.

As he opened the door, just as expected, a furry, orange fluffball was curled up on the bed. When Mike opened the door, the only movement that came from the cat was lifting his head up and looked up sleepily at the visitors.

"Hey there, Klunk, we got a guest!" Mike announced to his furry companion. Then he looked over at Mikko. "Mikko, meet Klunk...Klunk, Mikko." He gestured with his hand while making the brief introductions.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Mikko walked in the room and looked around. It wasn't to bad actually, typical teenage room to be sure. Then she spotted the cat curled up on the bed. She smiled and sat down next to it. "Hey kitty." She cooed and gave the kitty a good scratch behind the ears. "Looks like you and me are going to be room mates for a while."

She then slipped her shoes off and her back pack. She took her socks off and stuffed them inside her shoes then laid down on the bed.

"Nice." She then spotted a teddy bear on the bed and plucked it from it's resting spot. "You sleep with a teddy?" She asked giving Mike a skeptical look.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Despite the new arrival, Klunk just kept his sleepy gaze on Mikko. When she petted him, he closed his eyes and a low purr emitted, showing how much he was loving the attention. What cat wouldn't like that sort of attention, anyway.

Mikey chuckled as she looked around his room. His grin widened when she complimented it. But it faded quickly when she spotted the bear on the bed. 'Ohhhh shell...' He KNEW he should have checked around the room and hid any embarrassing things he DIDN'T want girls to find.

'Too late now...time to find a cover...and fast! Just need to act cool, dude.'

"Pfft, no! That old thing? That's just Klunk's playmate when I'm not around," he told Mikko, taking the bear from her and moving over to the cat. "Isn't that right, boy? Did ya miss your buddy?" He sat down on the bed and pushed the bear in Klunk's direction--which was completely ignored.

"Heh-heh...he's just to tired to play now, that's all," he stated nervously, giving Mikko a sheepish smile.

Well, it wasn't a total lie. Klunk did take a liking to that old bear after a while. It even had some of Klunk's hair stuck to it when he rubbed against it before settling down for a long nap. But truthfully, Mikey did still sleep with it sometimes. Especially after intense nightmares.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Mikko wasn't buying it though. She just smiled then sat up and kissed Mike's cheek. "I still sleep with a teddy bear too." She informed then laid back down. She was starting to brake out in cold sweats and the shivering was starting as well.

"This sucks...Last time I had to quite cold turkey, I was pregnant." She frowned at the memory and wiped her forehead off with the back of her hand. "But...The trauma and distress of my withdraws was to much. I lost the baby...and almost died as well."

She pulled the covers over herself, cold despite her sweating. "See...the drugs I use, They're from the hospital. uppers downers. they effect my heart rhythm. So when I just stop. My heart beat goes all crazy...and...it's even stopped a few times. So you can see why I'm not thrilled about detoxing down here."
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Charity smiled at the young couple. At least they seemed friendly enough and well adjusted for living here, though she still didn't know where HERE was. It was far too organised to simply be a martial arts school, and too well equipped to boot.
All these guys in black pyjamas, the swords, the respect shown to their master...it was like something out of that bloody yu-gi-oh show that Paul had liked so much.
What had they been? Ah, yeah. Ninjas.

But...a group of ninjas, a ninja academy even, in the middle of New York City that no-one had known about?

Curious and curioser.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:35 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko wasn't buying it though. She just smiled then sat up and kissed Mike's cheek. "I still sleep with a teddy bear too." She informed then laid back down. She was starting to brake out in cold sweats and the shivering was starting as well.

"This sucks...Last time I had to quite cold turkey, I was pregnant." She frowned at the memory and wiped her forehead off with the back of her hand. "But...The trauma and distress of my withdraws was to much. I lost the baby...and almost died as well."

She pulled the covers over herself, cold despite her sweating. "See...the drugs I use, They're from the hospital. uppers downers. they effect my heart rhythm. So when I just stop. My heart beat goes all crazy...and...it's even stopped a few times. So you can see why I'm not thrilled about detoxing down here."

Mike smiled at Mikko then blinked in surprise. "Wow, really?" How cool was that? Turns out they had even more in common than he thought. Could this really be the person? The girl he was supposed to be with? It was still waaaaaay too early to tell on that. But he'd definitely like to stay with her as long as he could. She was...fun. Very fun to talk to!

He frowned deeply though when she started feeling bad. Heck, she looked awful. Mike really wished there was something he could do for her. Something that DIDN'T involve her getting high again. He still didn't really like the idea of her doing drugs.

He continued sitting on the edge of his bed, looking down at her. "Is...there anything you want, babe? Something to drink or a cold rag? Anything?" He was greatly worried about her when she was like this. And her saying her heart has actually STOPPED before, didn't make him feel any better.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 am

Mikko looked up and him and shook her head. "No...I just need to sweat it out. If I can, maybe I'll take a cool shower later." She said then reached out for him. He was nice and cool, and she felt safe with him near by.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" She asked lifting the covers for him to crawl under.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnurna Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 am

(ooc: pyjamas! *snickers* hehehe)

Jacob dressed in his own variation of the black get up - he could never remember what the bloody hell the suits where called, he just wore them, for him just another uniform so to speak, said to Charity politely. "Well I heard tell you was heling the medic, great to hear you have something to occupy yourself with -"

" Could be a lackey like me - go here and fetch this, take that... make coffee! what do I look like a secretary?" Jaci jokingly grouched, she actually didn't mind the tasks and chores she helped other in pyjammies with, kept her busy and in some way helped Jacob out she figured.

Jacob grinned but carefully did not mention she had come here in a pair of smart black boot leg jeans, the flat soled almost knee high boots and the white button up shirt on, so yeha she sort of did look like a secretary... even with his now over sized shirt having replaced hers. "Ah well don't be shy to pose questions about anything and anyone to me Charity, I'll answer what I can, be extremely vague about things I cannot answer or don't know and of course wont lie." he offers - he knew coming into a situation like this just knowing you can ask somebody something made it seemed just that little bit less daunting. He felt Jaci squeeze his hand.
Arnurna
Arnurna

http://monstersandmutant.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko looked up and him and shook her head. "No...I just need to sweat it out. If I can, maybe I'll take a cool shower later." She said then reached out for him. He was nice and cool, and she felt safe with him near by.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" She asked lifting the covers for him to crawl under.

Mike nodded and moved so she could hold the covers up for him. He just couldn't believe how attached Mikko became to him. And here, he wasn't really trying anymore. He was just being his caring self, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable while she was on his watch.

He carefully slid under the covers next to her, wrapping his arms protectively around her, hoping Master Splinter wouldn't kick him out of his own room, this time. He was just cuddling. That was all Mikey wanted to do now anyway.

And it wasn't like Mikko was in any shape to get really physical, if he even wanted to. Nope, he was content just snuggling up to her until she fell asleep. Maybe even longer than that.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Mikko snuggled close to Mike,laying her head on his chest and closing her eyes. "Mmmm...You feel so nice and cool." She wrapped her arms around him. Slowly she started to drift to sleep.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 pm

After making sure Saki was away, Splinter made his way back to the lair, looking forward to some tea to help him relax. He still had to deal with the woman, a task he wasn't looking forward to. She'd taken a shine to Michelangelo, and for some reason it worried him. He loved his son, but he knew how desperately all of them were to be accepted, and as teenagers they were at a very vulnerable time in their lives.
Add to that the fact tthat the woman was with Saki, and it added up to one very worried father.

When he arrived home it was very quiet. Very, very quiet, and he frowned. Where was the woman? Where was Michelangelo.

Not wanting to find out, he instead coughed loudly and rose his voice.

"When you have a moment, Michelangelo, might I have a word with you please?"

He then headed to the kitchen for the tea he needed so desperately.
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 pm

It had been *hours* for Raphael and Leonardo to investigate on the surface and from what they had seen, the city was bedlam. Like some third world civil war report on TV, burned out cars, humvees with heavily armed soldiers, blocked streets... really bad.
Bodies on the streets that no one cared - or dared - to remove.

Finally they agreed, that there was not much more they could try without seriously endangering themselves and that was of course outof limits.
They were ninja, fighters,but they were neither able to fight an invisible sickness, nor military grade bullets, should some of the soldiers freak out and shoot at them.
Additionally, it was dark now and the screams and wails of the infected went louder and seemed to get too close for comfort. Maybe they were more nocturnal...

They made their way back to the lair in silence, listening anxiously for any unusual sound around them. But this time, they were lucky, making it to the lair without trouble. When the door snapped shut behind them, Raphael breathed a sigh of relief.
"Home, sweet home!"
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 am

Master Splinter wrote:After making sure Saki was away, Splinter made his way back to the lair, looking forward to some tea to help him relax. He still had to deal with the woman, a task he wasn't looking forward to. She'd taken a shine to Michelangelo, and for some reason it worried him. He loved his son, but he knew how desperately all of them were to be accepted, and as teenagers they were at a very vulnerable time in their lives.
Add to that the fact tthat the woman was with Saki, and it added up to one very worried father.

When he arrived home it was very quiet. Very, very quiet, and he frowned. Where was the woman? Where was Michelangelo.

Not wanting to find out, he instead coughed loudly and rose his voice.

"When you have a moment, Michelangelo, might I have a word with you please?"

He then headed to the kitchen for the tea he needed so desperately.

Mike smiled at her and watched her drift off before slowly closing his own eyes. He didn't see any need to leave her embrace at the moment and enjoyed her company. That was...until he heard his father yelling. 'Oh, man, not again...' he inwardly groaned.

What could it have been this time? Sure, he was in his room...with a girl...but he wasn't doing anything inappropriate. He was tempted to just ignore him and deal with the consequences later. But then again, he was probably in enough trouble already. He really didn't need to dig himself into a bigger hole.

With a heavy sigh, he slowly detangled himself from Mikko's embrace. He really hated to do it because he knew she felt safe around him. As carefully as he could, he got out of bed and tucked her in, giving her a small kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

Once outside his room, he looked around and finally spotted Master Splinter in the kitchen. "S'up, Sensei?" he asked casually from the main room, only poking his head into the kitchen. He didn't dare go further than that for now. He knew he was in trouble.
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:36 am

"Indeed...finally home" Leo said and began to undress himself.
He looked around. Noone was there..no Saki, no Mikko....where were they? Maybe Splinter put them somewhere to get rest.
He then heard some voices coming from the kitchen. Leo decided, that it would be a nice idea to make some juice or tea and went into the kitchen in where he found his father and Mikey.
"Hello" he greeted and went over to the fridge.
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Raphael flopped down on the couch, dropping his hat beside him.
He was footsore, tired and generally discouraged with the situation they had witnessed on the surface.

What on earth could they do?
His usually foolproof approach of beating the living daylights out of those freaks would probably not work this time.
Even he could see this and he was by no means Donatello!

Leonardo leaving for the kitchen made him stop his reveries, though.
"Uh... Leo, wouldcha grab me a coke when yer at it?"
he asked tiredly, before he gave a deep sigh and returned to brooding.
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Mikko tossed and turned in the bed. She reached out for Mike but he wasn't there anymore. His cool body had left, what she did find was the teddy bear. Still asleep, she pulled the stuffed bear close to her and finally stood still in the bed.

Shivering and sweating. Her body was craving the drugs that she had no way of getting.
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Splinter Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 am

"We need to speak about the young woman who is our...guest...for the next day or two. No matter how she appears, we must keep seeing her as a possible threat. She fired a gun towards Raphael, is a possible ally of Saki and may be contaminated. This means she must be approached with caution and never let out of her room alone. Where is she now?"
Master Splinter
Master Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:11 am

When hearing Raph, Le sighed a little, but said nothing. He grabbed a coke and went over to Raph togive it to him. "Seems like Splinter is about to give Mikey a telling off" he said and went back into the kitchen.

Leo filled himself a glass of juice, leaned against the floor cupboard and continued to listen to what Splinter had to say.
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 am

Arnurna wrote:Jacob dressed in his own variation of the black get up - he could never remember what the bloody hell the suits where called, he just wore them, for him just another uniform so to speak, said to Charity politely. "Well I heard tell you was heling the medic, great to hear you have something to occupy yourself with -"

" Could be a lackey like me - go here and fetch this, take that... make coffee! what do I look like a secretary?" Jaci jokingly grouched, she actually didn't mind the tasks and chores she helped other in pyjammies with, kept her busy and in some way helped Jacob out she figured.

Jacob grinned but carefully did not mention she had come here in a pair of smart black boot leg jeans, the flat soled almost knee high boots and the white button up shirt on, so yeha she sort of did look like a secretary... even with his now over sized shirt having replaced hers. "Ah well don't be shy to pose questions about anything and anyone to me Charity, I'll answer what I can, be extremely vague about things I cannot answer or don't know and of course wont lie." he offers - he knew coming into a situation like this just knowing you can ask somebody something made it seemed just that little bit less daunting. He felt Jaci squeeze his hand.

Charity nodded pleasantly. "Yeah, I'm a nurse..."
She didn't feel like saying she wasn't exactly employed here, though, not until she found out exactly what this place was. If this was some illegal gang thing, she didn't want to find herself at the wrong end of one of those shiny swords!

Thanking the young couple and assuring them she would speak with them soon, she made her way back to the infirmary. The announcement was obviously over, and people needed to be looked at still.

Several hours later, the good doctor practically forced her into one of the empty infirmary rooms, telling her to get a few hours sleep. He'd been running on caffeine for two days and was hoping for a decent nights sleep, so she was scheduled for the evening shift.

As the sun went down, she got up and prepared herself for more work, knowing well from working in a hospital that night shifts were often the busiest.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 am

"Thanks, bro..."
the red-banded turtle murmured absent-mindedly, popping the coke open to take a sip.
Leonardos announcement though, made him look up and give a lopsided smirk.
"Now that sounds kinda interesting..."
he drawled and quickly turned to face the kitchen door.

He knew that Master Splinter hated it when they were nosy or used a lecture of their father to make fun of the hapless sibling who had to sit through said lecture... but this time he felt, that he had a certain right at least to *hear* Splinter say what he had thought several times already.
That Mikey was being hypnotized by tits and an ass, forgetting all that they had learned, forgetting that a woman could be as dangerous as a man, forgetting that Mikko had tried to kill him, forgetting that she had threatened the security of the only thing all of them had - their family.

And all of them should be forgotten, just because of a simpering smile, some stupid compliments and general slutty behaviour? Not to mention that she had lavished the more or less semi-conscious Saki with exactly the same attentions when she was hoping to gain an advantage out of this?

He would *not* allow this purple-haired skank to break their family apart!
And if he had to get medieval on her to prevent it, so be it!
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Just when the slight increase of watchfulness in the guards waned, the heavy iron door opened soundlessly and a rag-tag figure stumbled in, leaning against the wall with painful gasps.
A second later the door closed automatically.
Another half second later, five swords were pointed in an unmistakable way at the intruder, who did not seem to mind very much.

"Morons."
Saki commented tiredly.
"You'd have all been dead if this had been an attack or something serious."
He looked around, until he spotted an elite, who was literally cringing under his masters glare.
"Report!"

And that the Elite did, after the Foot had sheated their swords again. When he ended his explanations, he straightened up and looked nervous.
"Erm, Master Shredder, standard protocol demands to lock up everybody who comes in, for at least eight hours. What... are we to do now?"

"Standard protocol of course. Although I think I need medical help."

Therefore, not ten minutes later, Saki was locked up inside a holding cell, vis-a-vis with Ernesto and the small beeper of the doc on duty was beeping loud and annoyingly.
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Except, of course, the doctors beeper was currently in the coat pocket of the blonde who was on duty while the poor man slept.
Charity had been sitting in the doctors office, looking over patient charts since most of them were sleeping, when the beeper went off. Startled with a jolt of adrenalin, she grabbed it and read the message, cringing.
God no, not the damned cells again.

But duty called, and she grabbed one of the doctors ready made first aid kits and made her way down, only making one wrong turn this time, silently congratulating herself.
Straightening her posture, trying hard not to look as unnerved as she felt, she headed in, let through by the guards and shown to the cell where the newcomer was being held. Hell, she couldn't block out the memory of the suffering Ernesto, unable to bring herself to look over at his cell to see what had become of him.

Instead, she peered at the new man through the barrier, wondering if he was infected or not.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next