Rpg-elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

+5
Charity
Michelangelo
Oroku Saki
Arnurna
Mikko
9 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Fallen... (Rpg in progress) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fallen... (Rpg in progress)

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 3:22 am

"I think I'll skip the naked firedancing for now," she told him with a slight tease, though her fingers were wringing nervously. "But I'm sure we can accomodate you with pain relief and keeping you in one piece." Some strapping should help secure his back, and dope him up on painkillers... Yes, she wanted him pain free but alert. Very alert.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 3:47 am

Knowing his not-so-patient patient, Doc Johnson nodded.
"The bute should keep you from *too* much pain for now."
he stated.
"We'll bandage your injuries tightly just before you leave - no need to keep them pressured now. Then another dose of bute for the way and I'll give you a somewhat harder shot for the road, if something rips open, a dose of synthetic morphine. Of course, this will impair you.
Reflexes, judgment, everything goes haywire, it's a drug, but the only thing to keep you running then, love it or leave it.
And to the dancing naked part, if you *dare* to come back without the items I desperately need, *I* will put myself through the indignity to dance naked!"
He paused, glaring at Saki.

"On your office desk!"
he added threateningly.
"During a *conference!"
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 4:09 am

Charity barely stifled a giggle, both at the threat by doc Johnson, and the look on Bill's face. Priceless.

"Make me that list and if it's available, I'll get it. I'll happily jab a needle in his ass, too, if needed."

She tossed her head towards Bill, giving a sweet, innocent smile, a not so innocent gleam in her eyes.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 4:19 am

Saki positively *glowered* at both of them. He would have loved to retort in his usual tone of voice, but was painfully aware of the fact thathis current position and looks were not too awe-inspiring, so for once he curbed his tongue, comforting his hurt pride with a fresh mug of coffee.
Though he didn't mind neither needles nor pretty nurses, the thought of getting a needle rammed into his behind made him grimace, vividly recalling his tetanus shots.
"Suuuure, Sister Brutalica, suuuure..."
he grumbled, sipping his coffee. Not bad at all.
"Now all I need are a few poppy seed buns with vanilla icing..."
he mused, interest shifting within heartbeats to the wonders of hot sweet coffee.

----------------

Doc Johnson rolled his eyes.
"And here we go again..."
he grumbled.
"You just wait until Tatsu finds out..."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 4:38 am

She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the doctor, even as she watched that rather delectable derriere she'd threatened moments ago.

"Adverse reaction to stimuli?" she asked, wondering at the mysterious man's triggers. Leader of this whole...clan, did he say? Hell, this WAS some kind of Mafia or Yakuza or something, and a trickle of ice ran down her spine. Something told her she should be more frightened than this, but she wasn't. She'd think more on that another time.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 5:00 am

Doc Johnson gave a long-suffering sigh.
"ADD, caffeine and sugar."
he answered sadly.
"Why did I have to give him bute? Without it he'd be in pain, but a bit more reasonable, if possible."
He turned to the waiting recruit.
"Get him a wholewheat bagel with turkey or something... grilled cheese sandwich perhaps, something *without* sugar anyway. He won't be happy, but more sugar and he'll jump out of the cage. No, scratch that, out of his *skin*."

The petite man deliberately ignored the glare into his direction and even inspected his fingernails to show how little the glare impressed him.
"Doctors orders..."
he answered the unspoken accusation in a singsong voice.

"Oh, that is just chicanery..."
Saki complained.
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 5:10 am

Chuckling at the doctor, she went to her bag and pulled out pen and paper for him to make his listm and she squatted down beside Bill's head.

"Take it from a diabetic. Too much sugar is bad for you." She grinned, fingers gently touching the wound at his neck, pleased to see it wasn't bleeding out. He was a quick healer, it seemed.

"You'll be ready for action in no time."
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 5:27 am

"Take it from a warrior - being cut up, tied up, interrogated and whatnot is worse..."
Saki grumbled, still miffed about the "doctors orders".
"At least sugar tastes good and reenergizes..."
He turned his attention back to the laptop, muttering something that sounded suspiciously like "... damned scrubs... "
under his breath.

Doc Johnson took a deep breath.
"Calium-saving diuretica - Triamterene and Amiloride, then Spironolactone... whatever you can grab."
he started.
"Macumar as well, loads of it... adrenaline we have... betablockers and every kind of heart medication... sedatives for the raving 'Nammer, before *someone* kills him... e erything for pediatric diseases, like mumps, diphteria, measles, rubella, the whooping cough... and if you can, morphine and insulin.
You'll have to take what you can get..."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 5:55 am

"I'll do my best," she assured him, straightening and stretching lithely. "As soon as Bill's up to it, we'll leave, I guess."

As far as she was concerned, the sooner they left, the better. That way this whole nightmare would be one step closer to finished... God, she hoped desperately it would finish, and she admitted she was frightened to see what it was like out there now.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 6:03 am

"We'll have to wait until its dark."
Saki chimed in.
"It's bad enough to be hunted by rabies-infected idiots, but being shot by trigger-happy cops is bad as well.
The crazies are attracted to noise and they seem to fear light. The crazies are out in the night and the cops are surely aware of this right now.
And considering their usual heroism..."
here he chuckled.
"... once the sun sets, they will hole up safely and not set a foot outside. We will have bokken and full-body protection, the cops rely on guns. Guns attract attention - we won't."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Donatello Sat May 29, 2010 7:40 am

Master Splinter wrote:

Donatello, I would ask you to research on this internet... thing you have for more informations about what we are facing here. If you can find the time, you could attempt to find a way to protect your and your brothers most vulnerable body parts in case you will be forced to fight those poor, diseased humans again.

The purple banded turtle beamed with this - very welcome - order.
Doing research and improvising things was a task far more after his taste than fighting the innocent.
He raised swiftly from his seat and gave a slight bow.
"Right at it, Master Splinter!" he affirmed eagerly and hastened to follow his baby brother out of the dojo. Of course, instead of combing the kitchen for anything edible, he went towards his room and scurried inside, immediately closing the door.
Then a broad grin spread over his face and he rubbed his hands expectantly.
He put a generous heap of ground coffee into his very own coffee machine and started it, before he settled down in front of his computer.
Soon enough the delicious scent of hot strong coffee filled the air and sighing, Donatrello fetched the first of many cups.
It was going to be a long night...
Donatello
Donatello

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Charity snorted at that assessment. Yep, the police were cowards, especially when it came to something like this. Then again, wasn't she hiding?

"Whatever it takes. You just...watch my ass, okay?"
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Saki smirked and took a long, deep sip from his mug, dark, slanted eyes fixed on the blonde, eying her up and down.
When he had finished drinking, he put the mug aside, licked some droplets of coffee from his upper lip deliberately slowly and cocked his head a bit.
"It'll be my *pleasure*..."
he replied overly innocently, raising the mug as if to toast to her, before he finished the coffee off.

Doc Johnson groaned and tarted to rub his eyes.
"And there we go again..."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Damn, she could tell just by watching it that that tongue was multi talented, causing her lower stomach to contract at the mere thought. Dangerous AND sexy. A rather potent combination, but she shook it away. He was also arrogant and an obvious womaniser, something she loathed.
Smiling sweetly, she leaned to tangle her fingers in his hair, rather tenderly, provocatively.

"Just remember, sweetie, it'll be YOUR ass if something happens to me." A deliberate reminder of the injection she would be glad to stick in his delectable rear.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 6:22 pm

"Ah c'mon, in case your - admittedly pretty - ass would be grass, I bet you won't find the time to care about *my* ass."
Saki retorted smoothly, refilling his cup.
"But don't worry... until now I didn't mess up that much as to lose a target person. After all, I do *still* want to know what you'd do to me, tied helplessly to a bed..."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 6:33 pm

She laughed. The man had a one track mind. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have him think he might reap some rewards so long as he kept her safe.

"How about if we all get back safely, I'll show you exactly what I can do."

Of course she kept it deliberately vague.
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm

"Whoooo, that sounds... dangerous!"
Saki remarked, raising one eyebrow.
"Remember the Hippocratic Oath... no, on second thought, ignore it! Ignore it all cost!
I mean, who gives half a shit about what an old, drunken, greek fart thought up two thousand years ago?
We're modern people, after all and stuff!"

Saki had remembered suddenly that there was a passage in the hippocratic oath "not to have sexual intercourse with a patient".
This was the only thing that annoyed him about this oath, otherwise it might have even come in handy.
Damn Greeks!
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 6:59 pm

She had half a mind to tell him she wasn't a doctor, and therefore not bound by the Hippocratic Oath, but she decided it would be more fun to let him sweat for a bit, grinning at him and finally releasing her hold on his hair.

"Shame, that," she teased, deliberately sauntering to the other side of the cell, taking a seat so she could keep observing him for any adverse reactions to the transfusion, though all looked well right now. "Ah well, more than one way to skin a cat, right?"
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 7:21 pm

"Aww, the poor kitties..."
Saki purred, stretching gingerly before he laid down on the cot completely.
"And after all, isn't this the city of "don't ask, don't tell"? Not to mention, that *if*we manage to pull this stunt off, we have damn sure deserved a reward!"

His explanation was cut short, when a recruit dashed in through the door, carrying a large plate with grilled cheese sandwiches, obviously freshly swiped from the kitchen.
"Is this okay, Doc?" he asked nervously, showing him the still hot and steaming sandwiches.
Nodding tiredly, the physician waved him off.
"Let him eat whatever he wants, he already overdosed on sugar anyway. Can't get much worse.
But better don't send for me if this overexcited... whatever in there, hurts itself during its antics.
For *real* emergencies, I'm going to get my beauty sleep now.
If you manage *not* to demolish your sorry self even more than usually, I'll see you tomorrow.
Miss Charity... I guess you can handle the rest alone, good night."
Not even waiting for a reaction, the Doc turned tail and left, shaking his head in disbelief.
Some dozen yards down the floor, he started to hum a melody under his breath.

"They're coming to take me away, haha, hihi, hoho,to the funny farm..."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Charity Sat May 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Okay, she felt a little guilty about goading Bill after the doctor left, but hey, he'd been asking for it! For someone who couldn't have sugar, it was rather fascinating to see someone totally tripping out over it. Hell, if she'd had that much sugar, she'd be dead by now.

"Okay, you heard what Doc Johnson said. I'm in charge, so eat up and then rest. I think I'll go sleep in the next cell so they can find me if urgently needed."

Though it might be near impossible to sleep with Ernesto nearby. He was quiet at the moment, probably sleeping from exhaustion...or dead already, but who knew what would happen five minutes from now?
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Sat May 29, 2010 8:33 pm

After a bit of snooping round she found some cloths of Mike's and slipped them on. They were a little big so she knotted the shirt in the front and used her belt on the pants. After she was dressed she slipped an envelope opener in the deep pockets. It was all she could find that could be easily hidden.

Feeling a little better, at lest for the moment, and feeling a little more secure now that she was dressed again and armed, Mikko walked back out the room. She glanced around and spotted Mike in the kitchen.

Walking over to him she flashed him a smile.

"Anything I can help with?"
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroku Saki Sat May 29, 2010 11:59 pm

"Nah, no need to."
Saki replied, still distracted by the laptop..
"Sleep whereever you want to, I'm *obviously* not mutating into something right now.No reaction the the transfusion as well... I'm okay. Go take a nap."
Oroku Saki
Oroku Saki

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Sun May 30, 2010 9:18 am

Master Splinter wrote:
Leonardo... once again your duty shall be to secure our humble home, like we were forced to do it once before. The enemy this time is not a wayward, vengeful, determined man with skilled warriors at his command, this time we have the... dishonourable and sad duty to defend ourselves and others against innocent and untrained people, who nevertheless pose a great danger.
Check our old alarm traps, maybe prepare new ones andbe aware that even our lair itself, our home for many years, isn't completely safe anymore.
Most castles in ancient times weren't taken down by armies, but by... intruders, traitors from within.
Act accordingly.

I will keep attempting to contact our friends and watch the news for new clues about our friends as well as our new enemy... after my meditation."

"Yes, Master" Leo said and bowed towards him before he also left the dojo.
He made sure, that he had all his weapons with him..especially the Bo, just in case and then directly went to the exit of the lair.
Being outside, he waited until the door closed...to make sure, that noone would creep into their home without Leo noticing it.

'Ok...now where to begin?'
He checked the area for the few traps they prepared some time ago to see, if they were still working. For luck their home was well hidden, so that the most traps still werent released. Good so far.
When they once built these traps, they made sure, that these wouldnt make too much noises. Traps like a hole on the ground, masked with loose rotten planks, in what you could fall, a rope hidden in the dark on the ground formed into a loop, that pulls you up in the air once you step in that loop and traps that give a sound in the lair, warning that people are near it. Of course April and Casey were informed about these traps.

Suddenly Leo looked up from his work and listened carefully. There were many noises in the sewers, noises he was familar with since his chlidhood, but there also was a noise he didnt think would belong to the typical sewer ones. It was something like a...moan..like someone was in pain. That sound was low, so maybe the person..or whatever that was...wasnt in his close proximity. Leo got up and slowly walked into the direction of the sound, the Bo ready in his hand.
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelangelo Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 am

Mikko wrote:After a bit of snooping round she found some cloths of Mike's and slipped them on. They were a little big so she knotted the shirt in the front and used her belt on the pants. After she was dressed she slipped an envelope opener in the deep pockets. It was all she could find that could be easily hidden.

Feeling a little better, at lest for the moment, and feeling a little more secure now that she was dressed again and armed, Mikko walked back out the room. She glanced around and spotted Mike in the kitchen.

Walking over to him she flashed him a smile.

"Anything I can help with?"

Michelangelo was busy taking inventory of what was in the pantry when Mikko came in. He glanced over at her and flashed her a smile. But it faltered a bit when he took in her new appearance. Sure, walking around half-naked wasn't the best idea, but he was hoping she wasn't dressing up so she could leave the lair.

When she asked if she could help with anything, he felt a little better. He pretty much had everything under control, but he needed something to keep her here and her mind from going to places it shouldn't. What better way to pass the time than to just chat with each other while they worked? It sounded like a plan to him.

"Wanna check stuff in the fridge and take notes of what's in there for me?"
Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikko Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 am

Mikko smiled brightly at Mike. "Sure thing Jellybean!" She chimed and headed to the fridge. She grabbed a pen and paper and started to jot down everything that she saw in there. Which was quite a bit. They definitely seemed to do well for themselves down here.

"So are you always in charge of food?"
Mikko
Mikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next